15.6.11

What up PJ day

So today I was ferreal in my pjs until 6:30 pm. It. Was. Awesome. I hung out and attempted, for almost 6 hours, to get photos on Facebook. So after nearly 4 hours online I still don't have all my photos uploaded. Apparently this sweet Nikon D3100 DSLR Mark is letting me borrow from the department takes huge pictures!

I had a leisurely day in pjs chatting on Facebook with Isaiah and AJ, and fighting with technology. We had a wonderful rainbow over the lake outside that everyone ran to take photos. I decided I would steal their photos. Tonight we had a beautiful moon in a clear sky making the mountains glow a beautiful rosy purple. That, I took pictures of.

Mark and I went for a Ferg Burger (local burger joint) with Anna and Drew. Sweet Lord that was the biggest burger I have ever seen. ;) Tasty fries as well and then passionfruit gelato. After dinner Mark and I went to the Pig and Whistle for a pint and some rugby. Coolest thing ever! I watched rugby with some authentic New Zealanders and listened to them bicker. So fun.

Well off to bed since all my students are accounted for :)

2 comments:

  1. Loved the Ferg burgers! When they advertise as the best, they sure deliver :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Checked out Milford Sound on Google Earth....oh..my...goodness...heaven on earth...can't wait to see your pic's! You guys are so lucky!!

    ReplyDelete